Philips 3570H 160Gb HDD Dvd Recorder and Media Centre
Ive been using a 500gb External HDD plugged in through the Usb to watch movies and listen to music etc.
This function sorts it all into catagories and also enables you to transfer directly off the usb device to the HDD
Might be up for a trade for a Freesat Pvr HD Box.
Looked around and priced it well.
Its a good piece of equipement with a stylish design and nice lighting arrangement.
* Transfer from USB device or stick to the HDD
* Dual Media conveniently records on DVD+-R/RW, DVD+R DL
* Plays DivX, MP3, WMA and JPEG digital camera photos
* DivX Ultra Certified for enhanced playback of DivX videos
* HDD Media Jukebox lets you store movies, music and photos
* Easy file transfer between HDD, DVD and high-speed USB 2.0
* One Touch Pause Live TV freezes the action instantly
* Instant Replay for reliving a live TV moment with one touch
* FlexTime to watch the beginning while you record the end
Comes with Remote