Selling some baby clothing that was meant for my nephew, he didn't wear it as he was bought so much when he was born. It has all been washed and tags removed but condition is immaculate.
All prices include delivery and if anyone wants more than one thing I'll reweigh it and work out postage.
1. Petite baby - Size 5-6lbs cream and brown teddybear babygrow £2.50
2. Tiny baby (up to 7.5lbs) - white longsleeve teddy t-shirt from Mothercare £2
3. Newborn - white jacket by Cocoon £3.50
4. Newborn - white thick jacket by M&S - £3
5. 0-3 months - Winnie the Pooh cream fleece hooded top by TU - £3.50
6. 3-6 months - 3 piece outfit, wrapover top, trousers and hat by Cocoon - £3.50
7. 7 handknitted cardigans all approx 0-3 months but can be measured if needed - £2 each or all for £7
8. 0-3 months - white knitted gloves - £1.50
9. 0-3 months - I love Cuddles cream booties from George - £1.50
10. Primark white teddy face booties - says 0-3 but they are huge must be 6-9 months - £1.50
Edit: Confused myself . Item 5 is actually "Tiny baby (up to 6lbs) - Winnie the Pooh white velour snowsuit by George £4" not what is written there