Vango Vortex Force Ten 200 Expedition Tent
The tent has had some light use but has been repacked and is in perfect as new condition.
RRP £250 - £300
Perfect opportunity to grab an absolute bargain!
* Geodesic construction gives maximum stability, especially from side winds and in expedition conditions.
* 40D Protex SPU nylon 5000 flysheet is extremely strong durable ripstop nylon.
* HD nylon 8000 groundsheet is tough and durable.
* F10 Flexlite poles AL 7001-T6 are carefully anodised and heat treated for maximum life.
* Flysheet and groundsheet have fully taped seams.
* Pitches flysheet first or as one.
* Pole sleeve tension adjustment compresses the pole structure and tensions the flysheet for maximum performance.
* Front and rear flysheet doors give extra storage and 'through' ventilation.
* Flysheet vents give ventilation and help stop the build up of condensation.
* Porch area snow skirts for easy pitching on rocky ground etc.
* The inner tent doors are 'O' shaped and have half mesh covered panels for ventilation and to keep the bugs out.
* A gear loft and inner tent pockets make for tidy camping.
The following details have been taken from the Vango website:
"The full geodesic design offers the best combination of internal dimensions, strength, and ultimately, protection from the elements that a tent can provide. The Vortex has been re-engineered to increase porch and inner height, you'll find that the smallest of changes we make will have the biggest impact on your time on the mountain."
Capacity: 2 people
Total Weight: 4.20g
Trail Weight: 3.90g
Pack Size: 50x18cm
Pitching Time: 15min
If you have any questions please let me know.
Payment by paypal or cheque (item will not be posted until cheque has cleared)
Postage is £11