I have just won £350 worth of vouchers for http://www.wiggle.co.uk
which though very nice, I don't really need.
I would rather sell the vouchers and use the money to pay for a nice birthday treat for my wife. I did suggest buying her a mountain bike but she just laughed at me :-(
I have 7 x £50 vouchers which can be sent via e-mail so no postage costs.
The voucher information from wiggle customer services says:
- To spend your voucher, enter the code in the checkout page of wiggle
- You can mix vouchers with other products on the same order
- Vouchers can be used to purchase any product on wiggle
- You don't have to spend all of the voucher at once - we'll keep track of the unused portion and you can use that later
- You can use more than one voucher against an order
- Vouchers can't be used on finance orders
- There is no expiry date on vouchers
I am open to sensible offers. I would rather sell them as a job lot.
I have never sold on here before, but I have 100% feedback on ebay as 'blackburnrover'
Any Qustions, please ask on here or PM.
Payment via paypal or bank transfer. Vouchers will be e-mailed as soon as payment has cleared.