Selling my XBOX 360 Elite with a 20GB HDD. It's been flashed with the latest version of the LT+ firmware.
It's not yet banned from Live, but is most likely flagged so will be whenever the next ban wave is.
The original drive was a LiteOn but has been replaced with BenQ as the LiteOn was faulty. I've still got the LiteON if you want me to include it in the sale (freebie).
I read that spoofed drives can't play AP25 games but I tried one and it works fine. I'm told that as long as both the old and spoofed drives are AP25 capable then it'll work - but don't quote me on that!
Buyer will receive:
- XBOX 360 Elite Black console with BenQ drive flashed with LT+
- 20GB HDD (not the 120GB)
- black controller (LB button sticks a little but still works)
- (optional) faulty LiteOn 74850c drive
- CD containing drive key and original firmware
- composite video cable (with Scart adapter)
- HDMI cable
- Power brick and cable
- Box and manuals
- no headset supplied
Sensible offers welcome. Not interested in trades.
Delivery is £8 for DHL 48
Payment via BT or Paypal Gift