Griffin iKaraoke microphone for Ipod
Karaoke sends the music from your iPod to your stereo minus the lead vocals, so you can step up to the mic and sing the lead in your favourite tunes. iKaraoke makes it easy to pause the music, scan forward or backward, or temporarily add the vocals back in to help you find your place. It even includes reverb effects to enhance your performance. iKaraoke hooks up to your stereo via line-in cable, or wirelessly through your FM receiver.
Compatible with: iPod (5th generation) with Video iPod nano ( 2nd generation) iPod nano (1st generation) iPod mini iPod (4th generation).
- Plug and play - Connects to any iPod with a Dock connector
- Your biggest hits on your system - Plug into your home or auto audio using iKaraoke's line out, or use iKaraoke's FM transmitter to broadcast your tunes through your FM radio
- You're in control - Adjusts backing music volume. Pause, scan forward and back, skip tracks. Boost your voice with adjustable reverb
- Attention please - Mutes music to use iKaraoke as a PA
- No batteries - Uses your iPod's powerhttp://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=griffin+ikaraoke&lr=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=1347591668340586839&ei=VmgJS9eNJMiMjAeQwcH3AQ&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CCoQ8wIwBQ#ps-sellers
Price includes 2nd class recorded delivery