Im in the middle of a trade-up challenge. Which in simple terms means starting with something relatively value free and keep trading up until you have something sizeable which you can sell for substantial funds. The main objective is to get to something worth c £1k.
My trades thus far:
Started with £1 coin
1) £1 coin for a brand new 2000 £1 coin
2) brand new £1 coin for old battered £2 coin - off some drunk guy in my local
3) old £2 coin for a case of out of date stella (24 cans) brought from my local tesco
4) case of stella for £10 to one of my mates
5) £10 for 2 jack nicklaus fivers again at my local that someone had used behind the bar
6) 1 Jack fiver for star wars DVD box set (Episode IV, V & VI) Silver box (good condition)
7) Other Jack fiver for 2 Harry Potter first edition books (one Order of the Pheonix and the other is Half Blood prince)
So right now I have:
1) a star wars DVD box set (episode IV, V & VI) which is the original Star Wars (1977), Empire Strikes Back & Return of the Jedi - good condition
2) Harry Potter First Blood Prince - First Edition - Near new condition unread
3) Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix - First Edition - Near New condition unread
Any swaps/trade offers welcome please dont take the ****.
e-mail: [email protected]