I bought this laptop earlier this year with the intent on giving it to my mum for her to use as her run-around laptop. Unfortunately she didn't want another computer in the house, so as I've returned from London I'd like to sell the laptop.
What you are getting:
* IBM x22 laptop (specs below)
- info: http://www.pcpro.co.uk/labs/25315/ibm-thinkpad-x22.html
* Desktop Docking Station (with DVDROM and Floppy Drive)
* Portable Docking Station with DVI and additional USB ports amongst others
* 2 Batteries in total (1 holds it's charge for about 3 hours, the other 2 - if I remember correctly)
* I have a spare mini-pci wireless card, to allow for wireless to be internal (all cables should be in the laptop) - however I will also include a PCMCIA Netgear Wireless Card.
* I bought a second hard-drive (40Gb? I think) which I have yet to fit [considering the age of the laptop I thought it deserved a change].
* I bought a Compact Flash card (Sandisk 2GB) and I am led to believe you can boot from that.
* IBM Leather Bag/Carry Case, not the original one for the laptop but one I managed to pick up recently
Laptop is in fully working order, it has a few light scuffs on the lid of the laptop, but otherwise it is in good working order, however you may wish to look into replacing the nipple, as it does sometimes "wander" very occasionally.
This is an original IBM Thinkpad, so is built to last and feels very sturdy and the hinge is still very strong.
I will also include a CD with all the latest Drivers from the IBM website to save you having to download them.
Specs of the Laptop:
Intel Pentium III-M 800Mhz Processor
384MB Ram (upgraded from 128Mb)
12.1 Full Colour TFT Screen
2 x USB Ports
In Built Compact Flash II Reader
Built in mouse
Built in Sound and speakers
Built in keyboard light
Mic & speaker port
Charger & Mains lead
Further information available on googlehttp://www.g4tv.com/techtvvault/features/30177/Review_IBM_ThinkPad_X22.html
(not a good example)
Comes Supplied with Windows 2000 COA.
Asking only £120 delivered!
PS. The outside case is slightly ruberised and the scratches that show up in the flash don't show up so easily under natural life - but tehre is no point hiding them, they are there but considering the age of the laptop i'd say it's all in pretty good condition :D
I have plenty of feedback at other forums with the same username (avforums and users.hexus.net)