Now available in an updated USB version with 2mb of memory!
This is the device that can be connected to a keyboard to record every single keystroke that is made. It has a changeable password, keyword search, enable/disable option, and can easily store over a years worth of data.
The KeyShark plugs in between your keyboard and computer. A microcontroller interprets the data, and stores information in memory and just like a USB key drive will retain information even without being connected to a power source.
To access the recorded data, you simply type menu in a text editor and the KeyShark comes to life. A menu is displayed with options to erase data, view data, search data for keywords, change password, or disable the device.
- Portable - move it from computer to computer.
- Installs in seconds - Just plug it in.
- Uses no system resources. Truly runs in the background.
- Works with all PC operating systems with USB keyboards.
- Data is retained even during system lock-ups and power outages.
- No Software to learn. Use in conjunction with programs you already know.
- Fully undetectable and can store over a years worth of data. 2MB internal memory.
- Records password and every keystroke ever pressed including special characters
- Monitoring childrens internet activity
- Monitoring staff activity (where legal)
- Find out useful information
This is useful for computer programmers to recover code in case of power failure and computer error.
payment through paypal,I will post 1st first recorded