Gave my mother my old Sony T1 camera, and she gave me this back in return.
Its a nice little camera (kodak cx7530), comes boxed with cables to connect to tv, usb cable, all manuals and software cd, 256mb sd card and a pair of rechargable duracell AA's. no charger for them, and they do require charging. Not sure what life is left in them either.
* 5.0-megapixel CCD for images up to 2560x1920 pixels
* Kodak Retinar aspheric, all-glass 3x optical zoom lens (34-102mm)
* 5X Advanced Digital Zoom
* Compact and stylish design
* Nine scene and color modes
* TTL multi-pattern metering with center weighted or center spot options
* Shutter speeds: Automatic: 1/2 - 1/1400 sec.; Manual: 0.7 - 4 sec.
* ISO settings for Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, or 800 (When using 1.7M (Good) quality
* MPEG 4 movie capture with audio, with the length limited only by available memory
* 1.8-inch (134,000 pixels) high-resolution Indoor/Outdoor color LCD display
* Automatic orientation sensor rotates portrait mode shots
* Internal 32MB of flash memory
* Optional removable SD or MMC card storage
* Uses 2 AA-type batteries or one CR-V3 (RCR-V3)
* Audio and Video Out (NTSC or PAL selectable)
* "Share" button and Camera Favorites menu
* Optional EasyShare Camera/Printer Docks
* Direct print to any PictBridge compatible printer
£25 delivered, payment via paypal gift or plus fees.