I have a Linksys WRT54GS v5.1 with DD-WRT v24-sp1 firmware installed.
The router is pretty much new. Only opened and used to install the firmware.
This Firmware will allow the router to work as more advanced router with additional features than the standard Linksys firmware. See the features below...
For example this device could be used as a standalone router or connected as a client bridge as a wireless receiver for and Xbox 360 console or any other device that you require a wireless internet connection to.
A nice quote from xb0xGuru on another thread explains what DD-WRT does:
"Once flashed [with DD-WRT], you'll get more options to control the functionality i.e TX and RX strength for wi-fi, WDS, QoS and for me - SSH tunnelling. It means that combined with DynDNS, you can access the router from anywhere in the world (recommend setting up SSH keys if you're looking to do this) and from something like PuTTY, have local access to any of the network-enabled services on PCs currently on the network. i.e you could have shared folders and need to access documents, or even stream music etc."
* 13 languages
* 802.1x Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
* Access Restrictions
* Ad Hoc
* Client Isolation Mode
* Client Mode (supports multiple connected clients)
* DHCP Forwarder (udhcp)
* DHCP Server (udhcp or Dnsmasq)
* DNS Forwarder (Dnsmasq)
* Dynamic DNS (DynDNS, easyDNS, FreeDNS, No-IP, TZO, ZoneEdit, custom, and others)
* Hotspot Portal (Sputnik Agent ,Chillispot)
* JFFS2 (JFFS2)
* MMC/SD Card Support (hardware modification required)
* ntop Remote Statistic (ntop)
* OpenVPN Client & Server (only in -vpn build of the firmware)
* Port Triggering
* Port Forwarding
* PPTP VPN Server & Client
* QoS Bandwidth Management
* QoS L7 Packet Classifier (l7-filter)
* Routing (BIRD)
* Samba FS Automount
* Rx Antenna
* Tx Antenna
* Show Status of Wireless Clients and WDS with System Uptime/Processor Utilization
* Site Survey
* SSH server & client (dropbear)
* Startup, Firewall, and Shutdown scripts (startup script)
* Static DHCP
* Style (Changeable GUI)
* Telnet server & client
* Transmit Power Adjustment (0-251mW, default is 28mW, 100mW is safe)
* WOL (Wake On Lan) (WOL)
* WDS Connection Watchdog
* WDS Repeater Mode
* Wireless MAC Address Cloning
* Wireless MAC Filter
* WMM (Wi-Fi MultiMedia)
* WPA over WDS
* WPA/TKIP with AES
* Xbox Kaid (Kai Engine)
£35 - Including postage.
I have a number of these to sell - I will be selling only 1 in this thread as stated in the rules - first come first serve. If popular I may create another thread to sell another.
Payment via Paypal only.
Will be dispatched within 24 hours of payment being cleared.
I understand that I have no feedback on here so you may be cautious of trading with me. Therefore please see my ebay feedback profile under the same username 'coollittew' which shows 153 100% transactions. (http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=coollittlew) - I would rather sell here than pay ebay fees.