I’m trying to clear through the masses of stuff I bought and we were given and this is all stuff little lady is never going to get to wear as we have so, so much stuff in this size and the next size up : (
1. Bright flower print dippy hem top (would look lovely in spring with long sleeve vest under) £7.50 delv.
2. Floral poppy print smock top with buttons (my little one has this in a smaller size and it looked lovely with jeggings and little boots :) ) £5.50 delv.
3. Butterfly print with foil detail tshirt £3.50 delv.
4. 3 pack coral, floral and cream frill detail tshirts £6.50 delv.
5.. Grey look distressed leggings £5.25 delv.
6. Denim bleach look leggings £5.25 delv.
7. 3 pc pale pink wrap set, with ruffle hem and polka and cat/birdy design £8.00 delv.
8. Blue check dress with flower buttons and cream long sleeve top £8.50 delv.
9. Frilly flowery print swimming costume £6.00 delv.
All prices are delivered.
FIRST REFUSAL TO EMMALOUISESTAR AND NJKE02
Smoke free home
(I have loads of BNWT 6-9 and 12-18 Next items in another thread, as well as some 9-12 month sleep suits.)
BOTH FIRST REFUSALS HAVE PASSED.
ANY OFFERS? x
PayPal Gift or bank transfer please.
Delivery 2nd class included.
Though will combine postage for multiple buys and send by cheapest method, collect+ or courier etc.