I have 2 modded xboxes that I'm going to sell shortly as I've upgraded to smaller equipment...
- One is softmodded with the original hard drive, it loads straight into XBMC instead of the MS Xbox UI (from here you can do all the usual settings & game startings as well). On switch doesn't work, but you can turn on using the eject button anyway so not a huge deal, and of course you can shutdown using the remote. Will take £50 for this one as it's pre-modded and ready to go.
- The other is hard modded (xecuter2 chip) and has been upgraded with a 250GB drive so you can load games directly onto the hard drive and run faster and smoother without the CDs. Comes with some great games pre-loaded (like battlefront, Halo, Halo 2, etc) but you will need to own original copies of these or delete them to be a-ok from a legal stand point, I'll leave that up to you. This one loads into EvoX dashboard and from there you can start XBMC, access the Original XBox UI, Copy games to the HD, FTP, launch games, etc. Looking for £80 for this one as it's upgraded with a large HD and allows for far more features (e.g. FTP certain videos directly onto the xbox, copying games to the unit, etc.).
Both come with media remotes & required power/AV cables.
- Will prolly put up on ebay soon unless anyone here is interested.
- All negotiations to exclude postage, which will be charged at cost once we discuss preferred method
- Can only post on Saturdays
I will remove my backed-up games before sending out as someone has pointed out it may be against forum rules to leave this up to the buyer to manage. If you have the games you can easily load them on yourself anyway.
Clearly some people can't read the whole post before knee-jerking a response:
*** I will remove my personal backed-up games before sending out *** Sale is about the hardware, not the content!! ***
Payment by paypal