Selling as I bought the wrong size for the cot we have. Still in sealed plastic cover that it arrived with from mothercare.
Paid £120 when I bought the mattress. Looking for £90 ONO.
You can check my feedback in ebay, username is mgulam.
Details of mattress can be found here: http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000NT25SI/sr=1-5/qid=1220630962/ref=sr_1_5/026-9824211-1366046?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=49192031&mcb=core
Zip-off washable layer - for health and hygiene
* Individual springs sewn into small fabric pockets provide superior support for your baby's back, neck and head
* Click here for our advice on choosing the right mattress
* Each spring is free to independently respond to the contours of the body making it the best support available for your child's growing body
* Exclusive removable zip-off CoolMaxActive® top layer provides an improved airflow system to keep your baby cool and dry
* The unique CoolMaxActive panel is made up of 3 layers. A luxuriously soft and smooth, breathable CoolMax top layer lets air circulate while reducing chafing and over-heating. The middle layer draws moisture away from your baby, spreading it across the knitted bottom layer which allows the moisture to disperse and evaporate
* The cover is machine washable at 60°C, the temperature required to kill dust mites
* The mattress core is protected by a waterproof non-PVC layer which is easy to clean and enables continued use
* Cot: 60 x 120 x 15cm
Can be shipped anywhere in uk for 10 or free local pickup (East London).