Product specifications can all be found here :http://www.zotac.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=100025&lang=en
1) Using this card i was able to play all popular and new games on a 1950x1080.
2) The card was used for benchmarking and is near perfect condition, only downside is I accidentally tore part of the box when I was opening it for the same time.
3) This card only needs 75W power and so is very good for people with small power supplies.
4) The card comes in original boxing along with instruction manual, CD and wrapings.
5) Card was bought september 2009 and is still under Zotac's 5 years warranty! I already registered it for the warranty and i will provide the full confirmation e-mail and ticket number which you will need if you are planning to use their warranty.
I'm currently a student at the university of edinburgh, i highly prefer meeting up with the seller and trading on the spot as transportation is an issue for me.
If you want it shipped, i will gladly share the price of shipping the item inorder to decrease its cost on you and make your purshace as much of a bargain as possible.