Photographs will follow in my next post.
1. Select Size 3 pink tartan shoes, with pink bows. 3.5 inch heel.
Only worn twice, RRP £45, looking for £4 + £2 postage.
2. Marks and Spencers "autograph" shoes, size 3.5, 2.5 inch heel.
Sling Back style, Lovely gold satin with black lace. They are leather lined, I have only worn these once. RRP £35 Looking for £4 + £2 postage.
3. Primark Atmosphere size 3 ankle boots 3.5 inch heel. Black imitation leather with a suede like material (not sure if real suede) and heel bows. Brand new, never worn.
RRP £12 looking for £4 + £2 postage.
4. Marvel Heros Lamincards, in a tarnished marvel heroes plastic coated folder. Contains 111 cards out of 162 cards. Cards orginally cost £2.99 for 5, so over £66 worth of cards.
Looking for £5 + £3 postage.
Can sell cards individually if demanded, list of cards will be made available upon request.
5. Cracked black leather themed belt, with red/pink skulls. Skulls have eyepatch over one eye. Pirate/ punk design. Brand new, never worn.
Size is XXL (105 - 115cm) cost £5, looking for £1 + £2 postage.
6. Soundlab mini strobe, only used once for a birthday party.
"Top quality mini strobe with a very high light intensity for its size. Flash rate adjustable up to 10 flashes per second. Adjustable mounting bracket."
Cost me £8.50, so looking for £3.50 + £3 postage.
7. Charsley Acoustic guitar, 3/4 size. Steel strung. Comes in guitar carrying bag. Used very rarely. Looking for £10 + £7.50 postage via parcel2go
8. New look size 8 ladies underwear. 3 x muppets designed. Brand new with tags, never worn. RRP £9, looking for £3.50 + £1.50 postage.
9. New look size 8 ladies underwear. 3 x garfield designed. Brand new with tags, never worn. RRP £9, looking for £3.50 + £1.50 postage.
Open to offers.
Forgot to mention, the strobe light is coloured purple.
The guitar is a mahogany colour.
Postage is indicated with the items, and will be royal mail first class unless stated otherwise.
I will obtain proof of posting, but if the buyer wants added security they can upgrade the postage at their cost.