I'm selling a used and unboxed Joytech Control Centre. Nothing wrong with it, just I have no purpose for it now.
* Customisable backlit LCD display allows user to name individual inputs for simple navigation
* Advanced signal regulator technology monitors the output channel and automatically compensates for weak signals
* Electronic switching and remote control allow for effortless operation
* Connections for HDTV ready component video, digital optical, S-Video and composite RCA phono
* Built-in 5 port 10/100 Ethernet Switch provides reliable connection to PC, Xbox Live and other Broadband services
* Four digital optical inputs for digital sound
I've got the wires and remote as well, it'll all be there but unboxed as such.
Cost £100 when new, can sell for £30 inc delivery. If it doesn't sell here, its going on Ebay.
Payment via Paypal gift only.