Generally in overall very good condition - few wear & tear marks - I will try to picture these (mainly on mouse area). Has the reknowned charger point loose (it stays open on my desk & have not tried to close). This in no way affects the function.
I think it may need a new battery though as without it plugged in it last less than 30 minutes (was around 1.5 hours+ when I bought it around 3 years ago).
Going to get my other half to hunt the box out from the loft - I would do this personally but my baby bump won't fit though the hatch!
Collection only from Co. Durham (so you can see it working etc)
* Processor - Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 / 2.26 GHz ( Dual-Core )
* RAM - 3 GB (installed) / 4 GB (max) - DDR2 SDRAM - 800 MHz ( 1 x 1 GB + 1 x 2 GB )
* Hard Drive - 250 GB - Serial ATA-150 - 5400 rpm
* Operating System - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
* Screen - 16.4" TFT 1600 x 900 ( WXGA+ ) - X-black
* Optical Drive - DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM - integrated
* Graphics - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470 - 256 MB
* Bluetooth - Yes
* Notebook Camera - Integrated
Apologies if I have missed anything - I'll answer anything as honestly as possible.
If no interest by later tonight/tomorrow I'll be popping on eBay.
Thanks for reading :)