* Geforce 2 Ti 64mb AGP graphics card AGP
* 4 port Firewire card, 3 external, 1 internal
* PCTV capture card, has inbuilt decoder so you can decode Virgin Media TV channels and watch for free! - Comes with IR reciever and remote, plus all the cables.
* 2 port SATA PCI card (supports RAID)
* 2x512mb PC3200 DDR, doesn't need ECC RAM, supports 4x1GB.
* 2x1400mhz matched MP pair, S462, currently overclocked at 2017mhz
* Two (2x) Thermalright SLK700-Cu's, in turn cooled by two (2x) 60mm Delta's.
* Asus A7M266-D, Onboard sound/USB/Midi/parallel port, 1 AGP port, 2 PCI-X ports, 3 PCI ports, headers for USB, floppy, 2 IDE channels (supports onboard RAID) Supports single CPU's as well as dual, doesn't need MP capable CPU's, can run 2x Barton 3200's, as well as Sempron's, Mobile CPU's, Durons etc..
* Enermax EG365AX-VE(g) 480w PSU
* 8x DVDROM drive (black)
* Floppy disk drive
* 92mm Thermaltake fan
* 80gb SATA Western Digital HDD, 7,200rpm, 8mb cache.
* All wrapped up in a tidy silver ATX case.
* XP Pro + License (Drivers on CDR)
I would like to trade this for one of the EEEPC's with the 20gb HDD. Or any type of laptop. If it has a built in webcam, even better.