I'm selling my Vauxhall Astra, registered July 2005 - it's celebrating its 5th birthday today.
- 2 owners (I bought the car with 4k on the clock when used as a demo)
- HPI clear
- 1.6i 16v Twinport engine
- 60,000 miles (average of 12k per year)
- Metallic black paint
- Cloth interior with sport console/ dials and bucket seats
- Radio/ CD player
- Remote central locking (spare central locking key also provided)
- Air conditioning (recently serviced)
- 5 doors, 5 seats
- Added extra - rear vauxhall mudflaps
- Full Service and MOT last Wednesday - no issues
- Full service history provided with all vehicle documentation in Vauxhall wallet
- Four new tyres fitted Feb 2010 with minimal miles since
- Good condition inside and out with no dents or chips
- Taxed until end July
I think it's insurance group 5 or 6 (only costs me £350 per year fully comp).
Road tax is £145 p/a.
There's also a brand new spare wheel bearing in the boot which cost me £110 - I thought it needed one but my diagnosis was premature and I just had a nail in my old tyre.
Pics should be attached - please let me know if you have any questions.
I'm located in Ilford, Essex and in terms of anyone offering PX, I'm looking to buy a newer Astra Sport Hatch (06-08 plate) or a Honda Civic (06-08).
Barkingside, Ilford, Essex