Complete - boxed with everything it came with.
SInce purchase have a new car with built in GPS - so this is redundant.
Purchased on 31/12/07.
I only used it twice - it's all as new - even has the sticky film on the screen still.
It is a great bit of kit though - at the time it seemed good value for money.
I'm sure it will be useful to somebody out there.
By the way my EBay Profile is BOBEF90 - 600 plus transactions and 100% feedback
Here is the spiel.
Easy, quick and light, the X-950 portable GPS navigation device will guide you smoothly through all UK cities and on the road. Like all ViaMichelin GPS products, the ViaMichelin Navigation X-950 features exclusive content from the Michelin Guides: hotel and restaurant recommendations from The MICHELIN® Guide 2006 and tourist suggestions from The Michelin Green Guide as well as thousands of useful addresses: petrol stations, car parks, local attractions... everything you have come to expect from a ViaMichelin product.
Summary of features
* Intel 312 MHz processor
* 64MB ROM / 32MB RAM
* 320 x 240 3.5" anti-glare QGVA LCD / 65K colours
* SD expansion slot
* SiRF Star III receiver
* 121mm x 71.5mm x 19mm / 134 grams
* Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery / up to 3-hour operation on a single charge
* High-quality loudspeaker
* Innovative design with rotating base windscreen mount
* Windows CE.net 4.2 / ViaMichelin Navigation 6 on DVD ROM /SD card with pre-installed UK and Ireland maps
* Interface comes in the following languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish
* Spoken instructions come in the following languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Flemish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish
Summary of benefits
* Plug and Play convenience, no additional setup required
* Easily portable between vehicles / fits easily into a pocket or handbag
* Exclusive content hotel and restaurant recommendations from The MICHELIN® Guide 2006 and tourist information from The Michelin Green Guide
* 3D / 2D display modes
* History saves your last 10 destinations
* Easy multi-criteria search facility to look for a hotel, restaurant or tourist sight according to: Michelin rating, location, price, credit cards accepted, disabled access, etc.
* Speeding alerts for greater safety / Bypass roadworks, road closures, etc.
* New version 6 software
* Full 7 digit postcode search capability
* Free speed camera database / Monthly downloadable updates
The benefits of choosing ViaMichelin
* Know that your Points Of Interest and location recommendations have been reviewed and selected by The Michelin Guide and the Green Guide
* Easy, quick and light
Prefer cheque or bank transfer. Can take PayPal though if you want.
SHipping costs going to be about a tenner I should think.
Mail me with your questions and any offers please