This is not for sale at this moment in time but looking for anyone who may be genuinely interested.
Car is an import, not really any different to any UK car as they are all exported from Germany anyway.
Selling solely to fund hospital care privately for sick father. I do not want to sell this car!! However, would rather have a dad :oops:
- 04 plate
- 3.2 litre V6 engine producing 240bhp (0-60mph in 6 secs)
- 4 wheel drive (4motion system)
- 4k genuine miles, can be proven by VW reciepts (have another car so use both which has kept miles down)
- No MOT as does not qualify for one as yet
- No service apart from initial service and it's had another initial service when it hit the UK start of 2006. On longlife service regime which means the car works out itself when it wants a service and tells you.
- Privacy glass
- Full heated leather interior (konig sports seats)
- Cruise Control
- Six speed manual gearbox
- 10 x airbags (enough to suffocate you if you do have an accident)
- 18" Genuine R32 alloy wheels with new Pirelli 225 tyres mounted on them
- Short shifter
- Alarm, Immobilser.
- VW Extended warranty (1 year)
- Xenon Headlights
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Auto wipers
- Heated headlight washers and heated washer jets
- ESP controlling all 4 wheels, will provide traction to rear when you need it
- Visual computer showing all warnings (seatbelt, service, handbrake on etc), trip time, trip distance, trip average speed, avergae MPG, real time info. Also has 2nd computer collating all info over 2000 miles or 99 hours of driving.
Nothing wrong with the car, produces a brilliant engine note and produces lots of turning heads. Excellent smooth drive, returns about 24mpg average. Looks like no other golf on the road (apart from other R32's obviously and there are less than 2000 in the country).
Insurance group is high, tax group is high, speeding fines are high, costs ro run this are high, so it's not for the boy racer really. However, you can dump the clutch in first gear at 5k revs and do an F1 start with little if no wheel spin thanks to the 4motion system. You can also drift quite nicely and do lots of doughnuts in your local halfords car park with ease should that be your thing!
Pictures available on request. I own this car outright so no finance or anything like that to worry about.
Will be sad to see it go. Please get in touch if you require pics or any further info. Not for sale right now, but will be in the next two months depending on various outcomes of stuff. So just interest for now if poss.
Valued at £18,500. Due to it being an import, looking for around £16,300.