Hey everyone, for sale is a very used and scratched White boxed Macbook (late 2006 model) with it's original box.
There are a few faults with this item which the buyer should be aware:
- There is no charger
- The battery in the Macbook cannot hold a charge
- The outside rim of the Macbook has the common cracking effect which means a little bit of the plastic has fallen off the very front of the top.
- There are no original CD's for this
- The top half is not align with the bottom half of the macbook by a millimetre of so
- The fan's do not work and there is a slight dip in the middle of the Macbook, will need some new fans I think to make it work. it does power on although when you use something which needs alot of the processing power, it will heat up and will shut off in however long, it could be 10 minutes, it could be an hour.
Looking around the fan only costs 40 pounds and doesn't require soldering so I've seen.
As there aren't many comparisons price-wise, I think my price is reasonable for how much it would cost to fix and work.
Will send the item first class recorded the next day to the buyer.