As above already have a wireless but need a spare just in case. Not in a desperate hurry for this so will wait for the right price.
Would like new if possible (due to hygiene etc)
Please state price and condition.
Lower level feedback memebers may be asked to post first and will definately be asked for a picture.
Inc. in price please. 2nd class is fine