Winter woollies which are no longer needed.
Everything bar one item was new last winter. Purple furry gilet was bought a couple of years ago but has only been worn once.
All in good and better condition. Some of the woollen item have wash wear and a bit of bobbling which I will use my bobble zapper on but the prices are low to reflect this and also because I would like to shift this pile asap!
1. M&S purple/aubergine gilet. Suede on front and fur lined. Lovely. Only worn once. Immaculate. Size 14. £3
2. Next wool cardigan. Has a cable pattern. Excellent condition and only worn a couple of times. Thick. Size extra large (would be 16/18). £4
3. Asda George black jumper with cowl neck. Good condition. Size 18. £2
4. Asda George deep sea blue/teal jumper with cowl neck. Good condition. Size 20. £2
5. Ethel Austin brown wool cardigan. Good condition overall but has just rubbed a bit around the bust area. Not bad but like to be honest. Will do best to get any bobbling off. Size 16. £2
6. Asda george beige cardigan. Very good condition. Size 20. £3
7. Adsa george black cardigan (matches no. 6). Good condition, some bobbling but will try my best to get rid of it all. Size 20. £2
8. Tesco cherokee black bodywarmer. Size 18. Very good condition. £2
9. Asda Moda tweed trousers, with a black fleck. Size 18. Only worn twice. I'm 5'3" and they were fine for my height, would also be ok for 5'4" too. £3
FROM SMOKE FREE HOME
2, 3, 4, 5, 9 SOLD
2, 3, 4, 5, 8 SOLD
postage to be added