I upgraded from an Xbox 360 Premium to a new Xbox 360 Elite a few weeks back and as a result I'm selling some of the stuff I've accumulated.
The items are as follows. They are all official Microsoft Xbox 360 products.
1) HD Component Cable (Unused) - £6 including delivery
2) Power Brick (Used but in very good condition) - £15 including delivery
3) HD Audio Splitter (Unused) - £3 including delivery
4) Component to SCART Adaptor (Unused) - £3 including delivery
5) HD Component Cable (Unused) - £6 including delivery
6) HD Component Cable (Used but in very good condition) - £5 including delivery
7) Wired Headset (Used but in very good condition) - £5 including delivery
8) Ethernet Cable (Unused) - £3 including delivery
9) Wireless Controller (Used but in very good condition, a small scuff mark on the right-hand side) - £15 including delivery
10) 20GB Hard Drive (Used but in very good condition) - £20 including delivery
I'm also selling the Xbox 360 Premium itself. Now, I'm not looking to rip people off, so here's the story - it got the RROD about a year and a half ago and was repaired. It's worked fine until then but a few weeks ago the colour went all wonky and now there's no picture. The sound works fine, I can hear the console load up and I can hear the dashboard if I navigate it, but the picture doesn't work. I'm selling it on this basis - it may be an easy repair for someone who knows what they're doing, it may not, but if you buy it bear this in mind. I'm looking for £45 including delivery for it.
If you have any questions, please ask.