I have been invited by Orange to have 75 free picture messages by texting YES to 1218, the timeframe for using these is contradicted in the advertisement from 26.11.10 up to 6 months after activation.
My work colleague has tried it despite not getting an invitation and he has been accepted, the text message confirmation is,
"Hi, we've made the update you asked for"
Terms and Conditions.
Free pics terms and conditions
1. This offer is available to selected Orange Pay Monthly personal customers at the
invitation of Orange.
2. To accept the offer you need to text YES to the number provided by midnight on
the date advised on your invitation message.
3. The bundle will be added to your account within 24 hrs and you will be notified by
text when it has been set up and is ready to use.
4. The bundle includes photo messages that are free to send when in the UK to any
UK mobile network.
5. The photo messages bundle is valid for 6 months from registration. Any photo
messages not used by this date will expire.
6. If you are intending to send photo messages whilst abroad we recommend that
you check the international charges for your tariff before using the service from
abroad as you will be charged at your standard service plan rates for using your
7. Once you have used your inclusive photo messages, or if you do not purchase
another bundle, you will be charged at your standard service plan rates for sending
8. Orange reserves the right to amend, vary or cancel these terms and conditions or
to withdraw this offer at any time after giving reasonable notice.
9. Service is subject to the Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Orange
Network Services, a copy of which can also be found at the back of your Orange
phone User Guide. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and
Conditions and the Terms and Conditions for the Supply of the Orange Network
Services, the latter will prevail.