BabySafe is a series of free, unique first aid seminars conducted alongside experts from the British Red Cross, teach invaluable lifesaving skills to help keep babies and toddlers safe.
To book a place at one of the ten BabySafe seminars taking place this year call the registration hotline on 01733 385 174. The seminars will take place in the following locations:
• London (New Malden) 27/10/10 - FULLY BOOKED
• London (Borehamwood) 28/10/10 - FULLY BOOKED
• Birmingham 03/11/10 – select 03 when registering
• Orpington 16/11/10 – FULLY BOOKED
• Liverpool 24/11/10 – select 05 when registering
• York 27/01/11 – select 06 when registering
• Peterborough 01/02/11 – select 07 when registering
• Inverness 09/02/11 – select 08 when registering
• Blackpool 16/02/11 – select 09 when registering
• Poole 23/02/11 – select 10 when registering
In addition to the Tesco BabySafe partnership, the British Red Cross will soon be launching a campaign to encourage young people in the UK to learn first aid skills and gain the confidence to save lives. Together these campaigns hope to demonstrate that first aid is a life skill that everyone can and should learn.