One of my favorite photography apps
Free all the time for Android as far as I know
Free for iOS for a limited time (Offer finished 26/07/12 now £1.49)
"The easiest-to-use panoramic picture app on the iPhone. Just launch, take a picture, steadily move the camera to the left or right to slide an on-screen Yin symbol into a Yang symbol—How clever! How Zen!—and the program will automatically stitch together a slick panoramic photo." - The Wall-Street Journal.
"While many iOS apps offer panorama stitching, or even capturing and stitching, few make it as easy as Dermandar Panorama ... it’s really hard to take a bad panorama." - Macworld.
More than 3 million downloads.
- Fully automated capture system
- Blazing fast stitching, see the results in no time
- Full light exposure control
- Immersive 3D viewer, pinch or double tap to zoom, autoplay...
- Full 360 panoramas
- On-device local gallery
- Web gallery to enjoy thousands of public panoramas
- "Near me" gallery, see panoramas near your location
- No need to register anywhere to save your panoramas on your device
- Sign up/sign in and upload for free to Dermandar.com
* Save to your Photo Album
* Facebook, share a link to an immersive 3D viewer page (HTML5 and Flash)
* Twitter, tweet a link to an immersive 3D viewer page (HTML5 and Flash)
* Email the panorama as an image or as a link
* Copy the link (to paste it somewhere else, like in an SMS)
- Hold the device in portrait mode and avoid tilting it (straight vertical !)
- Tap the START button
- Rotate the device to the left or right
- When the two shapes on top form a circle, an image will be taken automatically
- Keep rotating the device in the chosen direction
- Tap the FINISH button or put the device in landscape orientation to stitch and view the panorama
- Tap the Gallery button anytime to cancel shooting