I was after a 24 hour Astra test drive, but the offer had ended a few months ago, so a contact at vauxhall told me about this.
You can choose any car from the vauxhall (or GM, so saab and chevrolet) line up (not a VXR or a van incidentally) and get a three day test drive, with no mileage limit, absolutely free.
They deliver it to your house, provide 3rd party insurance and all you have to do is be in to receive it, and also be in for them to collect it, and leave the car with the same amount of petrol.
I had a brand new astra with delivery miles dropped off to my house and kept it for three days.
*Warning for those people on Hotukdeals who like to wag their fingers, and find faults with deals like this and/or accuse people of fraud/breaking the law etc. etc. (I'll do your job for you eh?)*:
1. The Ts & Cs on the website say company car drivers only.
2. Not being a company car driver does not affect your insurance during the test drive.
3. They make no checks whatsoever regarding whether you are a company car driver. They do ask for a business name, and they also ask you to check a box that says "I am a company car driver", if you lie when you check this, you are a very bad person.
4. As a condition of accepting the test drive you must allow them to contact you afterwards (this may mean that they plague you with mail, I don't know yet)
5. When they deliver the car you have to sign a piece of paper. The Ts & Cs on this paper make no mention of being a company car driver.
6. You must have a credit card and photo driving licence.
7. You must be over 25
8. Yes there are hideous excesses if you damage it.
9. Yes this should probably be in freebies, mods feel free to move.