First thanks to Loz on MSE for this one.
Free family 3 month family rail card courtesy of the daily mail for April, May and June with the option to renew it for a full year at half the normal price.
"From 22nd June 2008 (until 31 July 2008) you will be able to take advantage of the special 50% discount offer when you buy a 12-month Family Railcard online. So you might want to make a note of this date to ensure your Epic Savings continue - for only £12 for another whole year. £12 instead of the usual £24."
This card gives you upto 1/3 off rail journeys for travel for the adults and 60% for the kids
Terms and conditions
Trial Family Railcard (with the Daily Mail)
1. Your Trial Family Railcard is valid until 30 June 2008.
2. Railcard to be carried on all journeys.
3. Offer available to residents of Great Britain aged 16 years or over - excludes employees of Daily Mail or ATOC Ltd.
4. Minimum group size is one adult (the named cardholder) and one child aged 5 to 15 years. Maximum group size is four adults (two named cardholders plus two other adults - aged 16 years or over) and four children (aged 5 to 15). 5. This Railcard is not transferable and remains the property of ATOC Ltd.
6. Family Railcard discounts are not available on First Class fares.
7. A morning peak restriction applies for journeys in London and the South East, Mondays to Fridays.
8. £12 saving is only available for online purchases of a 12 month Family Railcard and cannot be redeemed at stations.
9. Offer valid between 22 June and 31 July 2008 with Promotional Code DAILYM12.
10. A full set of Family Railcard Terms & Conditions is available from any staffed station ticket office or at http://www.family-railcard.co.uk.
11. The Railcard and train travel are subject to the National Rail Conditions of Carriage. Names of the Train Companies and copies of the National Rail Conditions of Carriage are available at staffed ticket offices or http://www.nationalrail.co.uk.
More details about the rail card available here:-http://www.family-railcard.co.uk/what-is-a-family-railcard