this is a genuine offer but in return for your free holiday you must attend a 90 minute talk while you're there and a 90 minute tour. I imagine each one will be trying to get you to buy a place out there, but obviously you don't have to. If you're at all interested just fill in a few details on the landing page. This offer expires at midnight on 24/03/2008. This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of vacation ownership plan.
This promotion is open to U.K. residents.
Employees of Summer Bay Resorts, their immediate family members,
and persons living in the household of each are not eligible to participate.
*No purchases or offers are required to complete, and traveler is responsible for applicable hotel taxes.
See terms and conditions for complete details.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions:
1. Hotels require two forms of identification upon check-in. A valid driver's license, Military ID or Passport and a Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover or Diners Club credit card for property damage security, taxes and room charges. A refundable security deposit of up to $200.00 is required at the time of check in at the resort and will be refunded at time check-out minus applicable damages and/or fees incurred as a result of or your stay in the accommodations assigned to you. (Refundable deposit will be credited back to payment method provided at time of check in.)
2. In order to qualify for the accommodations offered in the destinations described in this promotional package, you are required to attend a 90 minute courteous sales presentation and tour of our sponsoring resort properties. (Approx. 90 minutes during breakfast or lunch on a day designated by the resort, during your stay.) If you fail to attend the required presentation you will be charged the retail value (full rate) for the accommodations you received.
3. This offer is designed for couples and families traveling together for recreational and vacation purposes, not to exceed a maximum of four (4) people per offer (four (4) person max. party mix is acceptable as long as both parties meet participation requirements). Additional accommodations may be purchased to accommodate larger families. Not designed for use on business travel.
4. To participate you must be at least 23 years of age and gainfully employed. If married both husband and wife must attend the tour and sales presentation together. Non-married couples must travel and attend the tour together. Full time students do no qualify for this offer, unless they meet and can verify the stated income requirement as noted in the Terms of Promotion.
5. This special offer is limited to one per household or family. No group travel allowed on this special promotional rate. Group travel is considered two or more couples traveling together on the same package arriving or staying at the same destination on the same or alternate date.
6. Additional rooms or nights may be purchased at the time of booking. Rates may vary by season. All room accommodations are in a hotel or motel or condos in the resort area and are subject to the availability of Summer Bay Resort room allotments.
7. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any promotional offer or for use with another vacation ownership week. Two or more offers may not be used within a 6 month period to stay at the same resort area and a maximum of two promotional offers per year per guest(s).
8. Guests are responsible for all applicable State and Federal taxes. A $15 per night reservation fee will be collected at time of booking and may be applied on your behalf to cover hotel taxes at our Orlando destinations. In room safe, long distance phone service, resort amenity fees and room service fees are extra and are the responsibility of guest. Some accommodation destinations require a $50-$100 refundable deposit collected at time of booking. If you fail to show up (NO SHOW) for a scheduled reservation, you will be charged a nonrefundable fee of $75.00.
Terms of Promotion
This vacation package is an offer designed to promote vacation ownership plans for households with a combined income over $40,000. Income level greater or lesser than package description is not a disqualifying factor of participation. This offer supersedes all other representations made in regard to this offer, verbal or written. Bearer shall receive the benefits and services described on the first page of this purchase confirmation in exchange for the charges agreed to be paid by participant. Participant understands that the payment vehicle in which he or she provided for payment at the time of offer, either credit card or check draft, shall be automatically debited on the day of the initiation of their order. THE PURCHASER HAS FULL RIGHT TO CANCEL HIS/HER ORDER AT NO PENALTY WITHIN 7-DAYS FROM THE INITIATION OF THEIR ORDER. Cancellation will revoke all benefits including use of any room nights, attraction tickets or other Travel Benefits provided by vendors. The packages fee is non-refundable 7 days after the order date unless otherwise provided for in writing specifically by Summer Bay Resort. Participant must use vacation package within 12 months of purchase and Travel must be completed within 18 months, unless otherwise offered and agreed to by consumer and Summer Bay Resort. Additional surcharges will apply to holiday and peak periods. The retail value of this package varies based on the season. Failure to attend the sales presentation may result in the charge of the retail value of accommodations. Additional surcharges will apply to holiday and peak periods. During peak periods, conventions, holidays or when Summer Bay Resort room allotment is full, Summer Bay Resort reserves the right to substitute a different premier resort destination or hotel accommodations in accordance with room resort availability. Participant may reschedule one time with no reschedule penalty. In the event the participant changes dates subsequent to the first rescheduled date, a fee of $50 will apply for each change requested thereafter. If you notify Summer Bay Resort of changes to your travel prior to 21 Days of arrival your reservation guarantee will be non refundable and retained on your account for future use. Failure to notify us of any changes to your vacation within 21 Days and under prior to Check-in will result in the immediate forfeiture of your reservation guarantee. If you fail to notify Summer Bay Resort within 7 Days or less prior to assuming reservations you may be accessed a Surcharge representing a one night's retail rental charge for the accommodations you reserved (Standard Accommodations $75.00, Premium Accommodations $90.00, Condo Accommodations $120.00). Airfare, transportation, taxes, meals and other incidental costs are not included in this offer and are the responsibility of the purchaser. This is an advance purchase package. Travel related benefits such as Cruise, or other accommodation provider of such travel related benefits, is responsible for the benefits to which it offers and each have independent terms and conditions to which each is responsible for providing to the purchaser in conjunction with such offers independent of Summer Bay Resort terms and conditions. This offer expires November 13, 2010. This is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy to residents of any state, region or area in which registration, if so required by law for such resort, common carrier or supplier has not been completed. NJ Reg#99/4-872. This offer is not for retail sale and invalid if purchased, bartered, auctioned or not acquired from an authorized sponsor. This offer has no cash value. This offer shall be replaced by an offer of equal or greater value from The Resort on Cocoa Beach for any residents who wish to participate from the State of New York. This offer may be replaced by an offer of equal or greater value from River Pointe Resort, NAPA Valley CA. or Worldwide Travel for any residents who wish to participate from the State of California, Oregon, or Washington. For Missouri Residents: This Notice is provided for compliance with the Missouri Merchandising Practices Act, Chapter 407.610, and as required, a copy has been filed with the Attorney General of Missouri. For Australian Residents: This Notice is provided in compliance with the Consumer Affairs Victoria, Fair Trading Act 1999, Division 2A, Section 67E. This vacation offer may not be used in conjunction with or in place of any other vacation or promotional offer and is invalid for use by distributing agents and their employees. Summer Bay Resort assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representations made in conjunction with this offer other than those specifically included in this offer. Summer Bay Resort reserves the right to alter its Terms and Conditions and Terms of Promotions as deemed necessary by operational procedures or as otherwise mandated by State Laws. The Owner/Developer of Summer Bay Resort is Summer Bay Partnership, located at 25 Town Center Boulevard, Suite C, Clermont, Florida 34711, telephone #352-242-1100. You may contact our customer care center at the following email address with questions regarding your discounted accommodations package purchase at [email protected]
or you may call our customer care center at 888-782-9847.
This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of vacation ownership plans.