I got an email earlier from Blockbuster saying if you signed up to their VIP section, you can redeem 2,500 points and get a £5 Blockbuster Marketplace voucher which can be used for PLENTY at the marketplace, this means FREE Xbox 360 games, Blu-rays, PS3 games, DVD's.
Bare with me on this but there's nothing stopping you making multiple emails and signing up multiple times and redeeming the £5 marketplace voucher on each, worth a try right. :)
Just so you guys know, this is for new customers only, I should have really pointed that out, if you are an existing customer then you'll have to wait till you're level 3 in the VIP gamer section.
1) Click "Go to deal" in the top corner of this page, it'll take to you blockbuster.co.uk.
2) Sign up with Blockbuster, don't worry about taking out any packages, just sign up with your name and address.
3) Click on the "VIP Gamer" tab and it'll ask you to join VIP gamer.
4) Once you've joined, you'll have 3000 points, click on the "£5 Voucher for Marketplace" voucher, you'll have the points to redeem it.
5) Be sure to click "Activate coupon" It'll take you to the marketplace, add whatever you want to the value of £5.
6) Checkout, it'll ask you to log in, log in with your Blockbuster username and you're done
For those who wish to use the same card again for actual purchases using the voucher, here's a little tip from the1C3MAN.
Ok guys I've figured out how to use the same card over and over again, Say thanks for this!
All you have to do is remove the card as a payment from the account that currently has it stored, click "My account" top right, the select add/edit payment details, the remove the card! then just create a new account again and use the card! have just done this twice and it works! remember once ordered go remove the card in payment methods!