January is the time of resolutions - to learn a skill, give up a bad habit or do something new. And we think listening to audiobooks, written and read by the experts, is a great way to learn and stay motivated. So why not quit smoking with Allan Carr, eat healthily with Patrick Holford, control your finances with Duncan Bannatyne or learn a language with Michael Thomas?
And even if youre quite happy with how things are, you could benefit from enjoying more great books like Stieg Larssons Millennium Trilogy, Hilary Mantels award winning Wolf Hall and Jack Dee reading his hilarious autobiography Thanks For Nothing.
You can choose any title you like as part of your 30 day, no obligation free trial and even if you decide to cancel, your free download is yours to keep forever.
This offer is not available on the regular Audible.co.uk site. Make sure you download your free audiobook today from audible.co.uk/lbc.
Your Audible download can be enjoyed on compatible MP3 player, car sat navs and all iPods. And of course you can simply burn to disc and enjoy on a conventional CD player!
Terms and conditions
1. If you need any assistance claiming your free audiobook, please speak to one of Audible's friendly support team on 0800 082 5100 or email [email protected]
2. You are signing up for a free 30-day trial of Audible during which you pay nothing and can choose to download any audiobook for free. They will need your credit/debit card details to verify your identity and to prove you are over 18.
3. You will not be charged during your 30 day free trial. Membership automatically begins at the end of your free trial and your credit card will be charged accordingly unless you cancel your order during the trial period (30 days)
4. The free trial is only available to first time members of Audible.
5. The promotion finishes on 14th February.