Line Connection Special Offer
This Special Offer is available between 1st April 2009 and 30th June 2009* (inclusive) to eligible residential customers agreeing to an 18 month contract on a new line with the Unlimited Weekend Plan, the Unlimited Evening & Weekend Plan or the Unlimited Anytime Plan.
* Now extended to 31st January 2010.
Customers will not be charged the current standard new line connection price of £124.99 Inc. VAT.
Calling Plan monthly charges, including line rental, associated with this offer are:
Unlimited Weekend Plan £11.54* Inc. VAT
Unlimited Evening & Weekend Plan £14.53* Inc. VAT
Unlimited Anytime Plan £17.53* Inc. VAT
* These charges apply if paying by Direct Debit or monthly payment plan and the customer elects for paper-free billing. Otherwise add £1.50 per month for payment processing fee levied by BT Payment Services Limited, a BT Group company, plus £1.25(Incl. VAT) without paper-free billing discount.
Discounts will be by bill credit and will be shown on your bill. If you are a BT Pay&Call (BT Pay&Call was withdrawn on 31st December 2009) customer you will see this credited to your BT Pay&Call Moneybox account.
Customers must remain on their chosen Calling Plan for 18 months from the date of purchase, and must make at least 30 chargeable or inclusive calls during every three month period, or 10 chargeable calls or inclusive calls per month if you are billed monthly.
If you are billed quarterly and you don't make your minimum 30 calls a quarter, you will need to pay £20.40 (Incl. VAT) for every quarter you don't make these calls. If you are billed monthly and you don't make your minimum 10 calls a month, you will need to pay £6.80 (Incl. VAT) for every month you don't make these calls. This charge will appear in the One-off charges section.
If the customer decides to end the contract within the 18 month minimum term, they will incur a single charge of £7.50(on the Unlimited Weekend and Unlimited Evening & Weekend plans) or £8.00(on the Unlimited Anytime plan) for each month left of the minimum term.
Customers taking this offer would be subject to the following conditions:
1. Customers must make at least 30 chargeable or inclusive calls every three month period or 10 chargeable calls or inclusive calls per month if you are billed monthly.
2. Customers can only apply for this special offer once in any 18 month period.
3. Customers may upgrade their Calling Plan but they may not downgrade within the minimum term
4. Customers who qualify for BT Basic may migrate without fulfilling the remainder of their minimum term.
5. Customers moving home and retaining an account with BT can take the remaining minimum term of their chosen calling plan with them.
6. At the end of the minimum term customers will continue to pay the standard Calling Plan charges. Customers wishing to move to a new Calling Plan at the end of the minimum term may do so by contacting BT.
7. Customers who are still in term with some other residential offers are excluded from this Special Offer.
8. BT reserves the right to withdraw this Special Offer at any time.
9. All prices are subject to change.