If you like the sound of Fresh Mobile and want to get a Free Fresh Mobile SIM card and £15 free airtime just follow the simple steps below:
1. Click on the link below to order your free Fresh Mobile SIM pack and get £15 free airtime.
2. If you select on the easyMobile registration page that you want to transfer your number you will be sent an e-mail with your PAC number. You will need this number when you register your new Fresh Mobile SIM card.
3. You will receive your new Fresh Mobile SIM card within five working days, in the meantime carry on using your existing phone.
4. Once you receive your new Fresh Mobile SIM card you have two options:
Getting a new number
If you have decide not to transfer your number, when you receive your new Fresh Mobile SIM card you simply need to turn off your phone, remove the easyMobile SIM card and replace it with your new Fresh Mobile SIM card. Turn on your phone and the Fresh Mobile logo will appear. You can now use your phone as normal.
Transferring your existing number
1. Once you receive your new Fresh Mobile SIM pack call Fresh Mobile Customer Services on 0870 111 5000 and advise them you want to transfer your existing Mobile number. Please ensure you have your PAC number to hand.
2. Once you have spoken to Customer Services your number will be transferred within two weeks. You will be sent a text message advising you of the day your transfer will take place. Continue to use your existing phone until it stops working on this day.
3. On the day your number is transferred your existing mobile will stop working, when this happens take out the easyMobile SIM card and replace it with your new Fresh Mobile SIM card. Then turn on your phone and the Fresh Mobile logo will appear. You can now use your phone as normal.
5. When you connect to Fresh Mobile, your account will have £10 free airtime already added. When you make your first topup, you will get an additional £5 free airtime credited to your account.*