At your free half day session you'll...
- Put Discovery 3 through its paces on the open road
Tackle a challenging, all-terrain course with an expert instructor by your side.
- Because Discovery 3 is no ordinary vehicle, we're giving you a far-from-ordinary opportunity to explore its exceptional capability. And you're welcome to bring friends or family along too, with light refreshments and a warm welcome awaiting everyone!
Terms & Conditions
1. This invitation entitles the named person and their guests to participate in a half-day off-road adventure at any one of 10 UK Land Rover Experience Centres nationwide, subject to availability. The number of guests that can be accommodated in the vehicle is limited, please enquire when booking.
2. The invitation is valid for 3 months from the date of this e-mail and must be booked and used within this time period.
3. Details of the Centre locations can be found at http://www.landroverexperience.com
or by calling 0800 655 6465 to ask for the location of your nearest centre.
4. There will be a short Health & Safety briefing prior to the drive.
5. Occupant height restrictions (1.5m minimum) apply. Occupants must be able to use standard seat belts safely, in accordance with UK laws.(Each Centre is equipped with approved Land Rover Accessories child seats, these are subject to availability).
6. All drivers must be over 23 and have held a full current driving licence for a minimum of three years and have no more than 6 penalty points.
7. The named person and accompanying guests will be required to confirm their health and fitness to participate in off-road driving on the day of the event. A disclaimer form must be signed by all parties.
8. The invitation cannot be exchanged for money or goods or used outside of the stated dates.
9. Guests will be accompanied at all times.
10. Booking dates are transferable with more than 7 days' notice by calling 0800 655 6465. Cancellation with less than 7 days' notice will result in the offer becoming invalid. If an appointment is cancelled in excess of 7 days, only 2 further alternative appointments will be accommodated.
11. Guests are responsible for arranging their own transport to and from the Experience Centre.
12. Please call Land Rover Administration on 0800 655 6465 with any queries.
13. Land Rover reserves the right to cancel booking due to unforeseen operational issues or factors beyond our reasonable control.
14. Guests should bring stout footwear and a big appetite for adventure.