Telegraph has teamed up with L'Occitane en Provence to offer readers a free 50ml Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam, worth £7
To celebrate the first anniversary of the Divine Cream, the number one premium anti-ageing skincare phenomenon, the Telegraph have teamed up with L'Occitane to offer readers a free Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam.
This product is L'Occitane's most loved cleanser, deriving from the miraculous Immortelle flower, which never wilts, even after being picked.
The perfect size for your wash bag, Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam is a gentle face cleanser with a delicate fragrance. It is enriched with Immortelle floral water and citrus fruit peel to lighten the complexion. After use, your skin is perfectly clean, soft and fresh as well as evenly-toned and radiant.
To find your nearest L'Occitane boutique, visit http://www.loccitane.co.uk.
See The Daily Telegraph this Saturday September 25, 2010 to claim your voucher.
Terms and condtions
1. The offer is valid September 25 – 27, 2010 (until 5pm) only and while stocks last.
2. Offer entitles the bearer to a free Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam 50ml, at L'OCCITANE boutiques in England, Scotland and Wales only (excluding: Trentham Gardens, departments stores, airport stores and any other L'Occitane stockists).
3. Offer subject to availability.
4. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, cannot be exchanged for cash and no alternative product can be chosen.
5. Only one voucher per customer.
6. Photocopied, damaged, defaced or incomplete vouchers will not be accepted.