Arthritis Care is working in partnership with Grass Roots to offer a free energy saving plug to anyone over 70 or on one of the benefits listed below.
For every plug claimed, Arthritis Care will receive a small donation from Grass Roots. One plug can be claimed per household.
Visit the link to claim your free plug using the code: DIR0004004.
Switching off your electrical items just got easier with the LIME energy saving plug. This intelligent plug provides total shutdown in one easy click via your remote control (useful for those of us unable to reach plugs and sockets!).
To claim your FREE LIME energy saving plug, someone in your household needs to be aged 70 or over or, if you are under 70 but you or someone in your household receive one of the following benefits, you are eligible to claim a free plug:
* Attendance Allowance
* Council Tax Benefit
* Child Tax Credit (with an annual household income of no more than £16,040)
* Disability Living Allowance
* Disablement pension (must also be in receipt of Constant Attendance Allowance)
* Housing Benefit
* Income Support
* Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
* State Pension Credit
* War Disablement Pension (must also be in receipt of Mobility Support or Constant Attendance Allowance)
* Working Tax Credit (with an annual household income of no more than £16,040)
* Income-related employment and support allowance.