Just got an email through for this:
Promotional Code: MYSTERY
What is a LIME energy saving plug?
The LIME energy saving plug will automatically cut off the electricity to all your connected equipment. The plug can be used with an individual piece of equipment such as a TV or with a number of pieces connected via a multi socket unit.
The plug is controlled by your existing TV remote control (or any Infra-red (IR) remote control). You can select the desired button you wish to use on your remote control and the plug will learn and remember it. This would usually be the on/off button, so that the plug operates when you turn off the TV.
The plug uses an IR receiver which must be placed in the line of sight of the remote control you are using. There is an adhesive patch on the bottom of the IR receiver to secure it, if required, in the correct position.
Simply press the synchronised button on the remote control and the plug will turn off all power to connected equipment. To restore power to the connected appliances press the synchronised button on the remote control.
Switching off your electrical items just got easier with the LIME energy saving plug. This intelligent plug provides total shutdown in one easy click through your TV remote control. Leaving items on standby wastes energy and money, so start thinking 'savings' not 'standby'; with your free LIME energy saving plug.
Free if you or someone in your household is 70 or over or in receipt of one of the following benefits:
* Attendance Allowance
* Council Tax Benefit
* Child Tax Credit (with an annual household income of no more than £16,040)
* Disability Living Allowance
* Disablement pension (must also be in receipt of Constant Attendance Allowance)
* Housing Benefit
* Income Support
* Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
* State Pension Credit
* War Disablement Pension (must also be in receipt of Mobility Supplement or Constant Attendance Allowance)
* Working Tax Credit (with an annual household income of no more than £16,040)
* Income-related employment and support allowance