I spotted this in September 2009's Tesco Healthy Living Club magazine:
The advert goes: "New Kerry LowLow. If it doesn't make you melt, we'll give you your money back".
A cheese that is naturally lower in fat (!/3 less fat when compared to full fat cheddar).
How to claim your refund:
1. Closing date for receipt of claims 31/10/2009.
2. If, after tasting the cheese, you're not 100% satisfied and don't think you will buy another pack, tell us why in a minimum of 15 words and we'll give you your money back for a pack of 200g, 400g, 200g grated or 160g slices.
Include your name and address plus the priginal itemised till receipt and send to: KERRY LOWLOW TASTE GUARANTEE, PO BOX 1079, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD, HP1 1GY.
3. Till receipt must be dated between 01/09/2009 and 30/09/2009. Receipts that are damaged, defaced or copied will not be accepted.
4. You will receive a refund to the purchase price of one pack of 200g, 400g, 200g grated or 160g slices as specified on your receipt (to a value of no more than £3.99) plus 23p for postage, in the form of a cheque.
5. Only one application for a single refund per household.
6. Please allow 28 days from receipt of a valid application to receive refund cheque at the address provided.
7. Promoter: Kerry Foods Ltd, Unit 2, Centre 27 Business Park, Bankwood Way, Birstall, Battley WF17 9TB (please do not send applications to this address).