Was given a few of these cards for free at the Taste of London festival, the card is usable mostly in London but I think it also includes other cities as they are listed in the accompanying book, but please check further! List of participating restaurants:-http://www.malaysiakitchen.co.uk/content/22/participating-restaurant-offer-details
A number of Malaysian restaurants across the UK are taking part in this fantastic loyalty scheme which allows card holders to receive a minimum discount of 20% off their total food bill when dining at one of the participating restaurants.
With card holders being able to visit participating restaurants as many times as they wish across the 9 month promotional period, the MK Dining Card allows its members to enjoy the delicious flavours of Malaysian cuisine time and time again.
How It Works:
* Register your details below for your free membership
* Receive your Malaysia Kitchen Dining Card in the post
* Choose your participating Malaysian restaurant which can be found here
* Receive a discount off your total food bill by showing your membership card on arrival, depending which discount your chosen restaurant is offering.
It's that simple!
Benefits of becoming a MK Dining Card member:
* It's completely free to become a Malaysia Kitchen Dining Card holder!
* The card will launch on April 15th and finish on December 31st 2010 - that's 9 months of enjoying tantalising Malaysian cuisine at a reduced price
* 1 dining card will allow 2 diners to enjoy the discount offer, so take a friend!
* Participating restaurants will be offering their chosen discount to card holders across a minimum of 5 days a week; including lunch and dinner where applicable so there will be plenty of opportunity to go!
* Certain restaurants will also be offering a 25% discount on takeaway orders to card holders