What more is there to say - it's free! Get it!
This game uses Capsule to play and does not require an activation key.
To get our free game give-a-way for Greed: Black Border:
1) Log in or create your account on Green Man Gaming
2) Click on 'Buy now' on Greed: Black Border page, click on Basket then click Checkout.
3) A confirmation email should be sent to your email address. This could take up to an hour to receive.
4) In the email you will receive an unique voucher code, which is linked to your account. If you haven't received the confirmation email after an hour, check in your account under 'Keys' and your vouchers should be there.
5) Make sure your signed into your account to redeem your voucher.
6) Add the chosen game into your basket and before making ANY payment add the voucher. This voucher is valid for one use only.
Do not give the voucher to a friend as this voucher will not work for them.
Vouchers may be redeemed against a single game and may not be used in conjunction with any other voucher.
Voucher can only be used on future purchases.
Voucher is redeemable until and not including 31st August 2012 (UTC time).
Hack ‘n slash your way through this science-fiction-themed action/RPG.
In the futuristic universe of GREED, the discovery of new interstellar travel possibilities has led to a new age of colonialization. The five largest colonial powers are entangled in a full-scale war over a new element called Ikarium, the recently discovered rare source of nearly unlimited energy. As a former member of an elite military unit, you will fight a battle for your survival not knowing that your actions will lead the fate of all mankind into dramatic consequences…
Three entirely different character classes to choose from.
A huge variety of different levels in three unique settings, each playable on 3 difficulties, inhabited by fierce and deadly creatures & screen-filling end bosses.
Upgradeable skills in three categories per character class – the simultaneous use of these categories causes thrilling skill combinations.
Upgradeable character attributes with direct game play effect.
Hundreds of items to collect that upgrade weapons and armour.
Online and local cooperative multiplayer mode for up to three players.