Ok since there is no free events page on this site I've posted it on freebies...seems like an amazing evening. I got the link through as an email and loads of people seem to be going, so I thought I's share
Its not a flash mob, its a PILLOW FIGHT!!!
Location: Trafalgar Square north side of the fountain (on the National Gallery Entrance side)
Date: Friday 26 June, 2009 when Big Ben strikes 6:30pm
1) Tell everyone you know about PILLOW FIGHT (bring a pillow) !!!
2) Wait for the Big Ben to strike 6:30pm precisely and then start!
3) Dont hit anyone without a pillow (unless they want it kinky lol)
4) Dont hit anyone with a camera
5) Someone yells Stop!, goes limp, taps out, their fight is over
6) SOFT pillows to be used ONLY
7) HAVE FUN!!!
(Rain plan: put your pillow in a plastic bag, see Rules 1 7)