Use Twitter to keep up to date with Friends, News, Weather and Traffic.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter
Twitter basically allows you to receive updates on Friends, News, Weather and Traffic on your phone via text messages.
example of good twitters:http://twitter.com/bbcsporthttp://twitter.com/BloombergBizhttp://twitter.com/ESPNhttp://twitter.com/londontraffichttp://twitter.com/londonweatherhttp://twitter.com/BBCnews
This is a good deal because it is currently impossible to recceive Tweets on any other network provider.
Twitter via SMS
Twitter updates by text - send and receive tweets on your mobile only with Vodafone
Love Twitter? Now you can send and receive free tweets by text. It's really easy to set up. And it's currently available only to Vodafone customers
* Send and receive tweets on your mobile only with Vodafone.
* It's absolutely free for a limited time only*
How does it work?
Twittering by text is just the same as sending any other text. You don't have to download any special software or connect to the internet. Just type your tweets like you type a text and send them to 86444.
What do I need?
All you need is a Twitter account and the special Twitter number (86444) to send and receive your tweets by text.
If you've already got a Twitter account, setting up Twitter updates by text is easy.
1. Login to your Twitter account.
2. Go to settings.
3. Choose Devices and enter your mobile number.
4. You will see a verification code on the screen - text it to 86444.
5. To receive tweets from the people you follow, go to your follower's page and turn on device notification.
You can tweet anytime by texting your tweet to 86444.
How much does it cost?
It's absolutely free. And you should make the most of it - because it's for a limited time only*.