Gravitation Defense is an original, simple, fun and intense pick-up and play action game. The objective is to survive for as long as possible by pushing back the threats with your fingers while waves of increasing difficulty attack the Earth. Gameplay video -> click on the website link below
**Displayed in New & Noteworthy on the app store action/arcade section**
The gameplay can be seen as a sort of cross between missile command, asteroid and flight control, as the player manages the traffic around the earth.
The controls are being done with the fingers over the whole screen. In the impact mode of
gameplay, the fingers can 'bump' away the incoming threats in the direction of the finger movement.
In the gravitation mode of gameplay, the fingers act as anti-gravity emitters when they touch the screen. Every action will cost energy. It is not possible to deflect incoming threat without energy so it must be managed carefully. Rhythm is the key!
Points are made by kicking asteroids out of Earth gravitation field or destroying the threats. A sequence of points without being hit will increase the points multiplier, thus leading to a better score.
- 3 modes of gameplay
-> Challenge Mode with 20 challenges
-> Survival, impact mode
-> Survival, gravitation mode
- Over 30 unique levels organized in a system of random level branching and events to make sure that each game played is different.
- Over 10 types of threat; various asteroids of different behavior, missiles, comets, flying saucer, etc.
- Over 8 different types of rewards; health boost, energy boost, slow down time, multiplier boost, bonus points, escape pods which must be protected, etc.
- 28 Openfeint achievements
- Worldwide Openfeint leaderboard (with weekly leaderboard)
- Great and immersive soundtrack.
- Includes a save game system so the game can be resumed later if interrupted.
- Realistic gravitation physics motion.