Logitech has released what I would say is one of the coolest and EASIEST apps I have ever used. The app is called Touch Mouse and it turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a wireless trackpad (mouse) and keyboard for your computer!
The application works over WiFi, so users can essentially control their Mac or PC from anywhere within range of their WiFi network. The app even includes a keyboard and text is displayed on the screen of the iPhone or iPod Touch so users can see what they are typing.
Keyboard aside, the app allows users to use two-finger scrolling, two or three buttons for clicking, and portrait and landscape modes. Check out the feature list below:
- Multi-touch trackpad with option for two or three buttons
- Two-finger scrolling
- Keyboard with modifier keys
- On-screen text display while typing
- Show or hide the keyboard at any time
- Trackpad and keyboard are available in landscape and portrait modes
An iPhone or iPod Touch
Mac OS X 10.4 or higher or Windows XP or higher
A common WiFi network
The Touch Mouse Server software