Please watch this video before voting cold - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eKc2s0oZPY&fmt=22
How Onlive Works:
Powerful Gaming Made Easy
* Connect to OnLive with your PC, Mac® or TV and play games instantly
* Games run over the Internet from state-of-the-art OnLive game data centers
* Controller action and game play are relayed up and down the Internet at blindingly fast speeds
* Enjoy instant game play on your PC, Mac® or TV. No high-end hardware required.
* What are the Computer and Internet Requirements to use OnLive?
Currently, all OnLive games are HD resolution and are played through the Internet to your computer.
You’ll need a PC or Mac and an Internet connection that meets the Minimum System Requirements.
If you meet the Recommended System Requirements you'll see better video quality, particularly on a large display.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
1. Internet Connection: 3 Mbps wired or Wi-Fi connection
2. Operating System: Windows 7 or Vista (32 or 64-bit) or XP (32-bit), Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
3. Computer: Most PCs and netbooks, all Intel-based Macs
4. Screen Resolution: 1024x576
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
1. Internet Connection: 5 Mbps, wired connection
2. Operating System: Windows® 7 or Vista (32 or 64-bit) or XP (32-bit)
3. Mac® OS X 10.6 or later
4. Computer: Dual-core PCs, all Intel-based Macs
5. Screen Resolution: 1280x720
Almost all OnLive users have had good results if their system meets the above requirements, but note that many factors affect network quality and computer performance, including other applications using computer resources, and other users sharing your network. If you meet the above requirements and are having problems with your OnLive experience that you can’t resolve, contact OnLive’s Customer Service team at [email protected]
Press Conference - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGdecNDDr9ghttp://www.facebook.com/OnLive