Pushme.to brings free instant messaging to your iPhone and web browser, for real-time communication with your friends with or without iPhone.
If they have an iPhone/iPod Touch, you can exchange free messages with images, just knowing their nickname. Or, using just a browser, your friends can send you free instant messages from your pushme.to/nickname web page and read your replies in real time.
No registration is required for sending you instant messages from the web. Leave your link or install a widget anywhere on the web and be connected to the world, instantly.
Why is it better than SMS?
- No charges per message, international or not
- Instant images send and receive on the web or iPhone/iPod Touch
-Messages delivered on the screen but via Internet - even without network coverage with Wi-Fi
- All messages are stored in the cloud and accessible via browser
Why is it better than competing iPhone messengers?
- Your buddies without iPhone can talk to you!
- Put a widget on your site of FB page
- Your inbox available in any browser
Note: Pushme.to relies on Push Notification services to alert you in real time, you will have to have it on for the application to work.
Tip: if you have installed the app, but push notifications are not working, try rebooting the iPhone.
What's New in Version 2.0
-Two-way real-time messaging between iPhones or iPhone and a web browser (chat with your non-iPhone friends)
- Completely redesigned
- Messages organized per conversation, sent messages now visible
- Ability to link Pushme.to usernames to iPhone contacts
- Avatars support both on the web, and from iPhone contacts
- Softer incoming message sound