Don’t just access reports – build them! ReportPlus empowers you to create dashboards & reports right on your mobile device, iPad or iPhone.
ReportPlus maximizes users’ ability to derive business intelligence from popular data sources such as: Excel, SharePoint, SQL Server, MySQL, Reporting Services or Analysis Services OLAP cubes. The application has a highly intuitive user interface & requires little to no training.
ReportPlus is the premier mobile analytics & reporting app that enables knowledge workers through data discovery & data visualization to quickly create –not just retrieve– reports & share strategic enterprise insights, ensuring you have the latest information to make real-time, informed decisions on the go.
ReportPlus is available for individual users & Enterprises.
• Self Service: Connect directly to data sources & build dashboards interactively on the iPad – no server-side setup required!
• Ease of Use: Elegantly create dashboards – no programming necessary
• Visualize: Use data visualizations like grids, charts, maps & gauges
• Anywhere access: ReportPlus gives you complete mobility
• Collaboration: Share business insights with others right within the app
ReportPlus Core Features:
With no IT support required, follow ReportPlus’ intuitive prompts to connect directly & securely to data sources like:
• Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets
• Microsoft SharePoint Document Lists & Libraries
• Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL, PostgreSQL Databases
• Microsoft Analysis Services Olap Cubes
• Microsoft Reporting Services Reports
• Dropbox & GoogleDrive
• GoogleAnalytics, Facebook & Twitter
• Email Analytics with IMAP
• OData web services
Change how data is expressed to maximize business insights.
• Grid & Text views
• More than 15 chart types with zooming & panning support
• Follow business state with gauge controls & conditional formatting
• Support for DIY HTML visualization
Sort, filter & finesse data to meet your BI needs & glean crystal clear insights.
• Sort data sets by column
• Filter by values or rules (top 10, starts with)
• Drill down support
• Aggregate & summarize information in pivot tables
• Assign icons & values to data to create scorecards
• Smart time aggregation & calculated field properties allow you to derive insights from calculations without leaving the app
• Local data is protected using “Data Protection” built-in hardware-based encryption system
• Authentication support for Windows, Forms, Office 365
• Client-side certificates
• Channel security: HTTPS (SSL) support & compatible with VPNs
Unsubscribed access is limited to a maximum of 50 rows retrieved per query & to only one data source per supported type.
• Store & sync dashboards in the cloud. Define workgroups and share dashboards in minutes.
• Remove limits on data beyond the first 50 rows.
• Export dashboards as PDF, MS Word & CSV files.
• Rebrand exported documents with company logo & color.
• Annotate your data with shapes, text and free hand notes.
The ReportPlus subscription is optional, and the subscription features are available via an auto-renewing subscription.
ReportPlus offers a subscription of 1 year for $ 99.99
Payments will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
ReportPlus Enterprise provides the features, services & support to implement ReportPlus enterprise-wide. To learn more, or enquire about white labeling opportunities email us: [email protected]
or visit: http://www.reportplus.com
• iOS 7 based look & feel
• Undo/Redo support
• Autosave of the dashboard being edited
• Hourly aggregation
• Tooltips with contextual help
• New export formats: PDF, Word, CSV
• Image annotation on export
• Branding on export (custom logo and color)
• Cascading support for quick filters and global filters
• Load pivot tables definition from Excel files
• Microsoft Analysis Services:
- Support for Named Sets
- Selection Tree used in quick filters for hierarchies and dimensions
- Folders and measure groups used when displaying dimensions and measures in the widget editor
- Calculated fields post aggregation
• Folders in local dashboards
• Customization of the colors in a chart palette
• New color picker
• UX improvements